Seasonal Flower Subscriptions
Communities Supporting Agriculture
Early / Mid / Late
4 consecutive weeks of lush,
8 consecutive weeks of cheery, vibrant blooms starting early or mid-season.
12 consecutive weeks of pure flower love through the whole growing season. For those who cannot be without flowers.
Seasonal Flower Subscriptions – How it Works
- We will email our subscribers with forecasted season start dates and pick up hours as the season progresses
- We promise to do our best to provide you with a bountiful share of premium flowers each week. If we are unable to meet our high standards for bouquet quality due to extreme weather, insects, or other production factors despite our best efforts, we may re-assign a week to a future date for you.
- Contact us if you would like your CSA share in a DIY bucket rather than an arranged bouquet or if you would like to come and pick your own flowers for the week.
- Weekly subscriptions are picked up at the farm or at one of our remote locations in Kelowna or Peachland. Days and pick up tines are determined at the start of the season. At this time, we can make adjustments to skip or move weeks if needed. Our flowering season keeps us busy tending to the needs of the farm and we regret that subscription pick-up days and times cannot be rescheduled. If you are not able to pick up your flowers on any of your subscribed pick-up days, please send us an email to advise who will pick them up for you.
- If you forget to pick up your subscription, we will assist you in correcting this the first time by doubling up the following week or adding a week to your subscription. Your unclaimed subscription bouquet and any future unclaimed subscription bouquets will be donated at the discretion of the Dirty Bee Flower Farm.
- We attend to our flowers with a priority to ensure the best quality and longevity for our customers. A freshly picked bouquet will include many different varieties which, if properly cared for can last from 4-7 days. If you find a problem with your flowers within 24 hours of receiving them, please contact us and include a photo and we will correct the problem and, if required, replace them for you complimentarily, the first time. If this happens repeatedly or you consistently experience less than average vase life, we may need to look into the care and handling of the blooms to make sure you are getting the expected quality from your flowers.
- See our detailed instructions for the proper care of your fresh-cut flowers. Flowers are living things and, with good care, your flowers will age gracefully, as we would all like to do!